About:
Singer/Songwriter. I can sing lyrics and a melody you've written, or come up with my own melody and lyrics to your composition.Can sing in various genres: Pop, Rock, Classic, Opera, Choir, Contemporary, Folk, RnB, etc.
Can write lyrics either inspired by how the composition sounds to me, or to a particular subject you have in mind.
Can offer unfiltered, 'dry' vocals ( .WAV files) for you to mix and equalize into your composition. Usually via WeTransfer.
Will add FAQ as they happen (if you have any questions, feel free to send a message)!
Reviews
:
Amazing performance, she put her heart into her singing and I'll be forever grateful for it.
:Tara has upped my expectation of gigs on fiverr with her efficiency, understanding of customer needs, general professionalism and brilliant delivery. I would recommend her 100%
:Fantastic job, lovely voice and very fast at understand ing what was needed and executing.
:She is exceptional. Delivered my work flawlessly in less than half a day and zero changes required! Has to be one of the very best on Fiverr!
:Tara has a beautiful soothing voice and offers great attention to customer requirement. For a vocal gig it was delivered extremely fast with ample communication throughout the gig. Extremely happy buyer here. I would totally recommend & will use her service again shortly.
No comments:
Post a Comment