Tuesday, April 14, 2020

Make A Printable Music Box Strip Of Any Song











About:

On behalf of the Tabor Music Box Company,

I can make a custom printable music box strip of almost any song!After you get your strip, all you need to do is PRINT and PUNCH it out.

Any questions: contact me! I'd love to help!



Please contact me before ordering
, so we can make sure your song is compatible. We might even have a discount on your song!



Details:



  • Works with 15, 20, and 30-note music boxes! If you're unsure about which music box you have, let me know! I'd be happy to help!
  • Each order comes with between 30-60 seconds of music, which is the perfect length for a verse and chorus.
  • Why do pop songs and movie soundtracks cost more? We obtain a license from the music publisher that owns the song, so most of the money goes back to the original creators.
  • How do I know if my song is in the Public Domain? Contact us, we'd be happy to help!


Legal:



Tabor Music Box LLC ("TMC") will own the copyright to the music box strip, but not the music. TMC will obtain a license from the music publisher of the song to create custom music box strips. The music box strip, including all deliverables, may not be used for commercial use. Credit will be given to the music's label and publisher.

Reviews


:

I requested this service as a graduation gift and I am really happy with the way it came out.

:

good service

:

Giovanni is outstanding! When other people turned me away he took on what others considered a challenge. He's very patient and is always putting the extra mile in making sure you get exactly what you are looking for. Amazing customer service and I would absolutely recommend! Extremely happy with the finished product!

:

Giovanni was really patient and really easy to communicate with and blew away my expectations with his music. I appreciate him and definitely going to him again for my next one !

:

Giovanni's work exceeded all my expectations, and he was a joy to work with.




No comments:

Post a Comment