About:
Hi there! :)I'm a Professional Singer. I can sing in HINDI, ENGLISH and PUNJABI.
I can compose songs and make EVERY TYPE of MUSIC such as Alternative Music, Blues,
Classical Music, Country Music, and MORE.
As far as quality goes, my original Productions get 200k+ streams every month and I have worked and collaborated with some of the industry's finest talent.
I am offering 30 seconds of singing for $5.As far as quality goes, my original Productions get 200k+ streams every month and I have worked and collaborated with some of the industry's finest talent.
If your project is longer you can purchase additional time at $5/30 seconds.
Please message me with the details of what you're looking before ordering so I can give you an accurate quote!
For Sample visit here -> https://SoundCloud.com/aj_musicM
You will receive a high-quality file.
If you have any Questions, I invite you to Contact me before ordering.
100% Satisfaction Guarantee.
★★★ Order now! ★★★
Reviews
Seller's Response:
Willingness to accept revisions.
Seller's Response:It's happy to work with you. Was an Outstanding Experience. see you in next projects!
Seller's Response:Great job. Millions thanks.
Seller's Response:Outstanding Experience!
Seller's Response:Fantastic Punjabi singer and music creator. Great thanks.
No comments:
Post a Comment