About:
About This Gig--Please Read The Entire Description Before Buying --Hello! My name is Ivy, and let me help you with what you need :)
- If I have to sing for your instrumental, pricing is 15$ for 30 seconds (or under) of singing. 30$ Per Minute.
I have a very delicate, soft singing voice. I can belt a little but I prefer songs that are not too hight for my vocal range. If you know your song is in my vocal range or you think I would sound good on it, you do not have to hesitate to order, but if you are unsure, just message me and we can figure it out!
- My voice is very flexible, I can sing from soft to deep.
- You can send me your instrumental and I can sing over it with lyrics provided, or I can write completely original lyrics
Best Genres to suit my voice - Pop, EDM, Indie (let me know what you want
If you cannot find what you need on my gig page or don't know how to order, message me for a custom order.
Reviews
:
Well worth it.
: : : :
No comments:
Post a Comment