Wednesday, April 1, 2020

Write And Sing Pro Vocals For Your Song











About:

Need vocals for your song but you're not a singer?



Well, hello there, I'm Mandie! I'm a classically trained singer with 12 years experience. I will help bring your song to another level with my dynamic and versatile voice. I work with an audio engineer with 21 years experience and a lot of knowledge about vocal production in the studio. I'm very confident we can capture the vision you have for your song. 


It's as easy as 1, 2, 3

1. You send me your instrumental track and we talk about your vision

2. I write and record original lyrics and a melody

3. I send you high quality vocals for you to drag and drop onto your track


Publishing Splits and Commercial Rights

A 50/50 split for the rights to the recording of the song that I deliver to you. We share the publishing and writing splits. Message me for buyouts or work for hire rates.



THE GEAR

Shure SM7B (or best mic for style)

Sample rates up to 192kHz / 24 bit

Ableton Live


MORE INFO?

Questions, want to discuss your project or need a rush order? Please contact me!

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment