Tuesday, April 14, 2020

Record A Vocal For You Based On Your Sheet Music











About:

I'm a beginner music arranger, experienced in singing vocal piece for choruses (classical and barbershop) and an enthusiast for music overall and to learn new things! 



I'm offering a recording of myself singing one or multiple parts for you based on a sheet music you send to me. I've done services like this for classmates and chorusmembers who wanted to have not just the notes to learn from but a recording of someone singing the part so that they learn it faster/better - quote fellow chorussisters.



I have most of my chorus experience in the genres classical and barbershop but I have dabbled in some folk and jazz vocals. In classical music i would say I have the range of a high soprano down to a low alto/high tenor and in barbershop I have sung all four parts (Tenor, lead, baritone and bass) so I have a wide range based on what YOU need! (Range between D3 - F5. Some days I can reach a C3 and some days I can reach A6 depending if my voice behaves that specific day.)



The package consists of midi/mp3 files of the song recorded with me on the vocals.



Please contact me before you place an order to see if what I provide will fullfil your vision!!!

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment