Tuesday, April 14, 2020

Be Your Deep Bass Singer











About:

I'm excited to make your song/jingle sound amazing! I am a full-time professional singer with years teaching private singing instruction and recording. 



I have a WIDE range of styles including:

  • Country
  • Rock
  • Pop
  • Acoustic
  • Disney
  • Soul
  • R&B
  • Jazz
  • Musical
  • Classical

Reviews


:

Top lad this one

:

He's so talented and exceed my expectation for this order! A great pleasant to work with!

:

This was my second order and am AMAZED at the talent. Words cannot describe how gifted of a man the artist is at his craft. His music and singing is GREAT. He is dedicated to giving you an excellent product. WOW!!!!!!

:

I'm speechless!!! This guy is AMAZING. With very little direction he delivered way, way, way more than I asked for. He had me up and dancing when I heard the song he sent to me. If I could give 500 stars I would. He is one of the best artists on FIverr you can find. Don't hesitate - order from him. I'm going to order again and again. I can't say enough GREAT things about his work. I'm simply blown away. You will get more than you pay.

:

Great job amazing voice




No comments:

Post a Comment