About:
Hi there! I am a professional singer for 15 years now and I will sing and record a song of your choice - either it's a cover or it's your song with lyrics.I feel most comfortable in pop/rock style, but as you can check in the videos below I sing proggressive metal too :)
Note that my voice is lower than an average woman' voice so if you are searching for something different you're in the right place.:) If you want to hear what my voice sounds like:
- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GZ-LN5tuX2M
- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1z4fPRkkdWQ
Please message me before purchasing this gig because good communication leads to success! :)
Reviews
:
Great job.
:Very CooL, Talented & makes good decisions >
:perfect voice
:Job well done
:Rufulza did a really amazing job with backing vocals. She was friendly and easy to work with and very professional. I highly recommend her to others and would order from again A+++

No comments:
Post a Comment