Thursday, October 15, 2020

Add Amazing Male Vocals To Your Pop Song











About:

I have been singing for almost a decade and can provide you with top quality pop vocals. I am very well-versed in music theory and am an expert at writing and singing harmonies.



My vocal style fits in closely with Lauv, Quinn XCII, Justin Bieber, Charlie Puth, James Arthur, Joe Jonas, Andy Grammer, and other similar contemporary pop artists. I am also able to sing soft acoustic pop (Jack Johnson), R&B/Soul (Lawrence), and most EDM (Chainsmokers).



My chest vocal range goes to an G comfortably, while my falsetto goes high enough, trust me.



I will only deliver the highest quality vocal tracks, and make sure that they are 100% in time and on pitch.



*Will not sing any profanity or lyrics of an overtly violent or sexual theme*

Reviews


:

An absolute pleasure and honor to work with this talented artist. His magical touch turned a good song into a great one. Responded perfectly to additional requests in rapid time. Lead vocals were as advertised (amazing) and his backing vocals added tastefully with an artist flair.

:

This guys is great to work with, appreciated his communication and updated to help get this over the line. And of course the vocals were great!

:

It's my 5th time working with him. My favorite artist on fiverr. I wish I could hire him as my singer

:

What a fantastic song from my lyrics. Exactly what I was hoping for. Super happy with the outcome. Brilliantly done.

:

Great singer I totally recommend




No comments:

Post a Comment