Tuesday, October 13, 2020

Sing Any Song You Want











About:

My name is Atticus King, I am a Baritone Bass yet I have a dynamic vocal range and full tone that will bring your song to another level.



The process:

You send me a song name or your instrumental, lyrics, and a reference of the melody and I send you a high quality track either with the music or separate (depending on what you want).



~ PACKAGE ~

$50 - Lead vocal and infinite harmonies.



~ GEAR ~

GarageBand

Adobe Audition

Samson Mic

Snowball ICE

HyperX



~ Customer ~

If you have any questions, want to discuss your project or need a rush order, please contact me. 

Reviews


:

Great Work!

:

A seller that puts his great talent and soul in songs!

:

Very talented and precious person!

:

Very talented and precious person!

:

Great Work!




No comments:

Post a Comment