Saturday, October 10, 2020

Be Your Female Vocalist











About:

I'm a professional female singer and vocalist with 5 years of singing experience. If you need someone to add 'feeling' to your track, here I am. Having my own equipment for recording at home allows me to provide high quality and on-time delivered recordings.



How it works:

Send me your instrumental, lyrics and melody (best if someone is clearly singing or playing the vocal melody) and then I'll record the vocals. Also, I'd like if you contact me first before ordering.



Please notice:



  • I will always send you dry vocals, 
  • Specify what format you want the audio.


Feel free to send me a message with any questions you may have. Looking forward to working with you! 

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment