Friday, October 2, 2020

Be Your Male Vocalist











About:

I am a highly experienced singer having played my own material, as well as covers, to thousands of people all around the world. 



I have taken to Fiverr to help you with your own projects for yourself or gifts for friends and family. 



I am also a songwriter and can produce tracks with extra instrumentation. If that is something you require please do let me know. 



I look forward to working together!



Mike



Please note final product will unmixed vocals!

Reviews


:

Mike this is probably one of the coolest pieces ever and something that will last forever dude. Thank you beyond dude. Absolutely beautiful man.

:

Distinct voice and easy to communicate with!

:

It was amazing, thank you for the vocals!

:

Awesome, just as requested. Best on here by miles.

:

Quick worker, good job!




No comments:

Post a Comment