Saturday, October 31, 2020

Be The Singer For Your Demos And Releases











About:

Hey there!

Welcome to Fred Mesa Studios, my name's Fred and I am a musician currently working with record labels in Belgium and touring all around Europe with the band! 

I will offer you a large range of services, mostly focused on music. 

From my Brussels studio, my long time collaborator, harpist and trained musician Elena and I can provide you with both female and male vocals, guitar, bass and harp performances, good quality mixing and mastering and many more musical services such as, for instance, musical arrangements, jingles or background music for your social media contents. 



We can also provide quick graphic design gigs, basic assistance for social media management and video editing for your content! 



Let's get in touch to start working together! 



Reviews


:

Great backings and harmonies for my song... top delivery, great service, and quick to respond! Thanks so much

:

It was very fast and professional. I am very satisfied with the work he has done, he has arranged the song perfectly and sensing my preferences.

:

Fred,You took my song to the next level!!! You NAILED that section in the song that I want to get that emotional feel. Wow,We definitely will work again soon!

:

fred is a 5 star pro in every way. gave his heart to our production and knew how to handle request like a pro. highly recommended.

:

As always a phenomenal and professional job extremely diligent very easy to work with communication is superb. Thank you so much for a excellent job done again.




No comments:

Post a Comment