Monday, October 12, 2020

Be Your 5 Star Pop Rnb And Classical Singer Lyricist











About:

Hello and Welcome to my GIG :)!



I am Eltina Minarolli, an Albanian Singer - Songwriter, Radio - TV Host, Producer, Artist Manager, Executive director at Sing Off Albania, Vocal Coach at The Voice of Albania, Vocal Teacher / Trainer, Event Organizer, Music Producer etc.



I'm a highly experienced session vocalist with a warm, smooth, jazzy, soul, pop - r&b and classical soprano voice but I've tried Reggae, Soca Reggae, Future Bass, EDM and House music as well :)! 



I'm a professional singer and well known in my country so collaborating with me means that you'll grow some extra friends :p! I've been tried singing almost every genre



I have extensive vocal training which gives me great control over my voice and I take huge pride in the quality of my work, and will always work hard to ensure that you are entirely satisfied with my contribution to your project.



PS: Please contact me first before placing an order so there will be no misunderstandings. And even If the service you might need is not listed, speaking with me first will make for a smoother work flow between us. 



Message me for any other information please.



Cheers







Reviews


:

Has been a pleasure working with Mme. Eltina Minarolli so far, we will work together again.

:

Love your vocals and communication

:

Very talented and communicative. Super fast and qualitative delivery. Super easy to work with this gentle and talented person. Thank you so much, Eltina.

:

Eltina has an amazing heart, talent and devotion that she pours into her work! From my end, I got to not just experience her amazing voice and creativity, but also her ability to deliver beyond what I could have expected, along with an service and price that just makes me want to keep ordering continously just to see what she can come up with ! She managed to adapt to my budget, wishes and make something of her own with her personal style and with a voice that perfectly fits in my case the english and italian track that she created ! I thank her deeply from the bottom of my heart for her being able to take part of my project. I give her 10 out of 5 stars, so don´t hesitate to hire her !

:

Great Artist. Will work with you soon again . Thank You for everything




No comments:

Post a Comment