Monday, October 5, 2020

Be Your Professional Male Session Singer











About:

I am a classically trained and belt trained vocalist with over 15 years of recording studio and touring experience. I am offering vocal performances on a 4 minute song of yours through top shelf industry leading equipment in a state of the art purpose built studio.



I can also compose melodies/advanced harmonies and write lyrics for an extra fee.



I own a professional studio which I am at most evenings. Typical delivery time will be 48-36 hours although 5 days is listed in case of a backlog of my other studio work. If you absolutely need it sooner there is a rush fee of $30 added to each order. 



Please message me with the details of what you want before placing the order and I can send you a quote. 



You will receive a high quality aiff, wav and/or mp3 file as requested.



If you would like to see pictures of the studio please visit https://www.flickr.com/photos/myroomrecords/



The exact signal chain is



Peluso 22-251 (Neumann TLM49 also available if desired)

Manley Dual Mono Preamp

Lucid ADA 8824 (clocked with Black Lion Audio micro Clock mkII)

Black Lion Audio Modded Quantum 2



Reviews


:

Top notch professional.

:

Great job Ben :)

:

Always a creative and productive collaborative experience working with Ben. Highly recommended:)

:

Great singer to work with!

:

Ben is very patient, and a very accomplished vocalist!




No comments:

Post a Comment