Sunday, October 18, 2020

Record World Class Vocals For Your Song











About:

If you're looking for high tenor, soulful and deep vocals or anthemic backing vocals for your song, I'm the professional you need.

With over 5000 songs with my credit in different genres, I am experienced to record the perfect vocal tracks for your rock, pop, metal or blues song. I work very fast and efficiently and I, being a songwriter and producer myself, I always record parts that will enhance your music and bring it to world-class level. Check the samples to hear my singing and vocal production.

The process will be as follows:

  • Provide me a bounce of your song with BPM and tempo maps if needed without vocals;
  • Send me an mp3 of the melody, lyrics and any reference of the direction you want for your song. I can also arrange your backing vocals if you don't have a specific arrangement and come up with great musical ideas
  • I'll record the entire song and will do the revisions you ask;
  • I'll the clean, edit and comp the vocals tracks and send you the single files in the format you will need for them to be imported into your session and sit perfectly in your mix.

Please get in touch before any order and we'll discuss the perfect plan for your song. 

Discounts for full album sessions.

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment