Friday, October 16, 2020

Sing An Acapella Version Of Your Song











About:

This is a gig that only good singers and professional musicians can do, I can even work with your midis and I will try to sing it as near as possible with same dynamics, vocal range, sound , key, etc but you will notice it is my singing voice! I can also work with your music score!

You will love it! 

Remember to hear my examples! 



  • Separated Stems can be added as an extra gig!
  • Professional Recording (Pro tools HD 12, Studio Mic, Interface)
  • Song can be in English, Spanish, Portuguese or Italian
  •  If you want me to sing in another language (like German for example) you will have to provide correct audio pronunciation and I'll do my best! 
  • You can add instruments to any package
  • Master file as an extra gig


If you have any question feel free to ask! I am very friendly!  :)

Reviews


Seller's Response:

incredible experience! loved working together. exceeded my expectations. will definitely work again!

Seller's Response:

Thank you very much you for making me part of this project! Hope to see you again soon! Come back anytime! :) ♫ ♪

Seller's Response:

This project went very well, so well in fact I am already planning the next one. We won't be going anywhere else. thank you

Seller's Response:

Loved this Gregorian Style! Thank you! ♫ ♪

Seller's Response:

I love it! Although initially there were some minor issues with the piece, he fixed them in no time! It was a pleasure working with you! :)




No comments:

Post a Comment