Sunday, October 11, 2020

Record Young Female Vocals











About:

I am a 14 year old singer/songwriter who has been singing all her life. I have recently begun writing my own songs and am developing myself as a performing artist. I am born of a Canadian father and Argentine mother so I am fluent in both English and Spanish as well as being able to vocalize in French. You can visit my YouTube channel to see my work: https://chloemusica.com

Reviews


:

Absolutely gorgeous voice!! I just love what you came up with! It will be perfect for my project. Thank you so much!

:

Chloe is phenomenal. I love her voice and her intuitive ability to make even a very old song, seem new and current! She was very responsive and excellent responsiveness. I love the song she sang for my project. I'm so glad I found her!

:

Nailed it again! I know I'll get a quality vocal every time I work with Chloe. She is a true professional.

:

Ok, Chloe, is this a name you would like to use on songs we do? Do you have some songs on a website I can listen to? Before we go much further I would need to know about your parent(s) or people responsible for your making agreements and so forth. You can reach me on Facebook ron wilson ast doylestown pa. You have a fantastic possibility of vocal control. ron wilson aka vee bdosa the doylestown poet

:

Beautiful voice. Beautiful delivery.




No comments:

Post a Comment