Saturday, October 31, 2020

Be Your Professional Female Singer











About:

Hi Everyone! I am really looking forward to working with you! I have my own recording setup and I can do, lead vocals, harmonies, etc.. Let's capture together the emotions you want to have in your song. Feel free to let me know if you have any questions.



PS: I can also help you have your music instrumental created by professional music engineer! Just send a demo or music sheet for assessment.



Reviews


:

Excellent communication, great vocals and musicality, a pleasure to work with and all within the specified timeframe.

:

Once again, Jellyn did a superb job. Outstanding vocals and great to work with. And so good with any little tweaks required. She's a first class artist.

:

Jellyn is awesome as always !

:

always does a great job

:

Beautiful thank you




No comments:

Post a Comment