Saturday, October 3, 2020

Sing The Female Voice For Your Song Cover Or Original Song











About:

Hello! I'm Elena welcome to my profile.


I have been a professional singer for over 20 years.


I offer my voice for very different projects.



  •  Do you want to hear your original song with the voice of a professional?
  •  Do you want a singer on the cover song you performed?
  •  Do you want a professionally recorded track?
  •  Do you want a performance with a particular accent?


my professional services start at $ 10.

Hello in recent years I have participated in beautiful and very different projects!



With all the buyers I have worked with there has always been an excellent understanding!



Why?



Because before making an order we agreed on the job in chat !!!



Do it too is very important!



I offer a professional registration

I use a neumann u87 as a microphone
an AVALON 737 preamplifier
APOLLO sound card
PROTOOLS software


I will provide you with a professional WAV track

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Beautiful interpretation. Fast delivery. Pleasure to work with. Will be back. Thank you so much. 5+++ stars. Highly recommended gig.

:

Elena has big talent. She's super professional, and a joy to work with. So pleased to have found her! www.25thstreetband.com

:

I'm really impressed with the result. I sent a very poor guitar with some midi instruments, very far from what it'll be in the end and in record time Elena delivered an excellent lead vocal track. Thank you so much!

:

seller was very fast and delivered a master piece ^^ Was easy to work with and communicate with. Would definitely recommend and will do more business with in the future :).

:

A very creative and talented voice. Goes the extra mile to see it I was happy with everything. Highly recommended I enjoyed throughly working with her....Amazing job! more to come...




No comments:

Post a Comment