Thursday, October 15, 2020

Be Your Female Singer And Vocalist For Your Song











About:

I will record High-Quality vocals for your song



  • Microphone - RODE NT1-A
  • Interface - BEHRINGER UMC204HD
  • DAW - Logic Pro X



I am a professional singer. I've been a part of a vocal group for many years, where I gained some stable knowledge and experience in performing lead and background vocals.

If you have any questions, please contact me and feel free to reach out for custom orders.

 

Reviews


:

Thank you very much for the lead vocals you expected. No one has such a great voice and beauty. We look forward to working with you in the future.

:

Ugh!!! WOW!!! Once again I have been blown away by the amazing talent Desy has!! Her vocals sound so smooth and she Somehow always knows Exactly what I’m looking for!! She’s A beautiful person and artist to work with!! It’s always an honor and pleasure to work with her and I’m looking forward to making many more songs with her in the future!! One of the best honestly!! Don’t miss out if you are thinking about featuring her! She won’t let you down!! 💯🔥🙌

:

She didn't stress me out as she delivered as envisaged. She's definitely a good singer and I recommend her service to anyone looking for a good vocalist.

:

WOW!! 🤩🤩🤩 She is soooo good!!! Working with desizlateva was such an honor and she was dedicated and passionate about the project until the end. I absolutely LOVED working with her and will most definitely be working with her in the future!!! 😊 I was very impressed on the results and she was lovely to speak to throughout the process!! Definitely recommend her to anyone who needs a powerful voice behind their song!! Check her out now!! 🔥🔥🔥🔥

:

Great singer, great results, thank you!




No comments:

Post a Comment