Saturday, October 31, 2020

Sing And Compose Vocals To Your Songs











About:

I will sing vocals for your song / compose a song/jingle for you > in English and Local Nigerian dialects.

- PLEASE contact me BEFORE placing order! I want to be sure your style fits my style and that I am the best person for your track. 

I am a male singer with a flexible range and capability sing in a variety of genres. I have years of vocal training and singing experience. I also use professional recording equipment and premium audio software to provide you with high quality vocals for your song or project.



Reach out to me before booking a gig so we can work out all of the details before we get started. Pricing can vary depending on length, # of harmonies, vocal effects, etc., but I always try to be reasonable and respectful of your budget and art as well as my time and craft. Each gig will be custom to you and achieving your goals for your music or project.



I aim to please, and bring your ideas to life. Let's make some music!

Reviews


:

always does great work!

:

it was a great experience and i am looking forward to future projects

:

I love everything about this seller! Simply amazing. He was always courteous & professional.

:

Great communication

:

Great exactly right and very responsive




No comments:

Post a Comment