Friday, October 9, 2020

Feature On Your Rap Song











About:

I am going to feature on your song. I like to sing, make melodies, rap and just record vocals. I do it for a super cheap price. My name is ReMark and you can always trust me ;) I speak fluently English even though I'm not from the UK or the US.

Reviews


Seller's Response:

got it done in time and was a fire verse looking forward to making more music with you in the future when i got more projects to work on

Seller's Response:

Amazing experience! Loved to work with you, thanks much for the order!

Seller's Response:

super smooth

:

Great Job

:

I think he needs to work on mixing as some of the main vocals were very loud, but overall good rapping, as well as good composition and satisfactory recording quality. Well worth $7, no hesitation.




No comments:

Post a Comment