Thursday, October 15, 2020

Sing Backing Vocals On Your Production, All Genres, Hooks











About:

As a professional singer, composer and producer, I have over 20 years of experience in arranging, singing and recording vocals. It gives me joy to improve others peoples ideas and bring their productions to the next level.

I worked with German Rock Music legend "Maschine" and R&B Singer Xavier Naidoo. I've been touring over 15 years with an ABBA show around the world.

How I work is simple: You send me Your track and the lyrics and I will send You backing vocals for that track, completely mixed as a stem or individual files - whatever You prefer.

I double the lead vocal in the pre chorus/chorus of Your track and add harmonies to make the vocals bigger and add that width and big size to make Your chorus really stand out.

I'm fine with any genre and have a vocal range from bass to high falsetto.

I work quick and overnight, so You will hear the results the next day. Then You can give me Your feedback and I will happily apply Your changes.

At the end, I will send You a mixed backing-vocal stereo stem, individual files or voice groups - whatever You prefer.

I work in Logic Pro, so if You use it too, I can even send You the whole session.

Looking forward to hearing Your music soon.

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment