Friday, October 9, 2020

Ill Sing And Harmonize Voices For You With A Soul Touch











About:

PLEASE CONTACT ME BEFORE YOU ORDER



Hello :) My Name is Thaissa and I have been singing for over 15 years, it is a life passion and I couldn't live without it. I have great singing ability and solid listening skills; I can easily harmonize at the instant. I've had experience with jazz/blues, RnB, rock and latin soft-pop and bossa nova (my native language is spanish). I'm very willing and dedicated. Lived a couple of years in Italy and France at a young age so I have a good accent if it's what you're looking for.



I can also arrange songs to different genres including the ones mentioned before or arrange complete only-vocal arrangements, as well as compose a song you have in mind, whether its with some lyrics, a melody or a progression. 






Quality Guaranteed: Professional vocals from fully equipped home-studio. (Logic Pro X, Audio technica P48 Condenser Mic)



I am 100% at your service and happy to help!



Don't hesitate in contacting me for any questions.





Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment