Wednesday, October 7, 2020

Be Your Male Singer For Pop, Soul, Jazz Track











About:

PLEASE MESSAGE ME BEFORE BOOKING TO DISCUSS YOUR PROJECT



I'm here to provide for you a unique and diverse vocal product in a wide variety of genres with a diverse range of singing styles, I can also compose melodies and write lyrics, however, make sure to contact me to see if im a good fit for you.


My expertise comes in the styles of

Pop

Soul

Jazz
Gospel

Folk

Funk



I often work as a solo artist in venues and other one time gigs, sometimes providing vocal lessons too. I have also composed songs for other musicians and not but there are many unique cases and different requests, so if you are uncertain about anything, just message me!


Once completed I will give you dry vocal stems. You will need someone to mix and master your project unless we've arranged otherwise.


For my recordings ill be using the Neumann u87 AI in a properly treated acoustic studio.


My musical influences are Stevie Wonder, Frank Sinatra, Ray Charles, Tom Jones, Sting, Jerry

Lee Lewis, John Legend, The Beatles, Ben Rector, Sting, Donnie Hathaway, Christina Aguilera


Looking forward to working with you!





Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment