Saturday, October 17, 2020

Rap An Amazing Feature On Your Song











About:

I will create an expertly written and performed rap for your song, professionally recorded for you to include in your track. I can write/deliver verses for virtually any mood/occasion, with a dynamic range of flows and delivery/writing styles and will get the work done swiftly (while focused on quality, of course).



You can find more of my music on Soundcloud, at the link provided:

https://soundcloud.com/jake-rich-277768876

Reviews


:

That was fing amazing my man! You knocked it all of the ball park! Love your work! Keep it up!

:

Very, very efficient. It's like ordering from Amazon – with Prime! I definitely enjoyed the final product, and he does have a talent for achieving specificities. Kudos to this one. :)

:

Great job this guy definitely knows how to write lyrics and wrap bars definitely recommended

:

a that's what's bro you did your thing thanks

:

This is my second time working with Dylan always comes through very punctual, professional and talented. Comes highly recommended.




No comments:

Post a Comment