Wednesday, October 14, 2020

Be Your Female Singer For Your Gospel, Randb, Soul Project











About:

Hi, 



Welcome to my Gig! My gig is here to offer you great singing!.



I will be your female vocalist for your cover or original songs. I offer myself to be your female vocalist for your Gospel, Soul or R & B Songs.



Kindly check out my gig packages for more details. I am willing to share my exceptional vocals with you. 



What if my gig doesn't offer what you desire? No Problem- I do custom orders.



Kindly send me a message before making an order. Thank you for choosing my services and I look forward to establishing a great business relationship with you. 



 As long as we live, there is never enough singing. ...

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Great voocal track.

Seller's Response:

She's a good singer, quick to respond good service

:

Thank you for choosing my services. Please do come again

:

Thank you so much. Awesome job

:

Thank you 😁




No comments:

Post a Comment