Tuesday, October 6, 2020

Be Your Professional Female Singer











About:

Hi! Nice to meet You!



I'm a professional vocalist and will be exited to help you - record my voice in different music styles as:



Epic

Video games voicing 

Pop

Jazz

Latino and Spanish songs

Kids songs and Cartoons

Disney and Broadway songs

Musical and Classical (classical crossover, for example: classical rock, pop and more)

Folk music

Meditation



and more if you find my voice fits your song.



I can sing in English, Spanish, Polish, Ukrainian and Russian languages.



Also I'm a song-writer and I can write you lyrics (in English, Ukrainian, Russian)  60$ or melody +60 $ for your song



Also I can provide you with HQ edited Video: +50 $

Any background, video effects and other for a commercial PRO video: +150 $.



Additional 15 seconds of audio: +10 $ 

30 seconds: + 20$

60 seconds: + 40$



Add revision: 10 $



Mixing & Mastering: 35$



It's my great pleasure to cooperate with you and create a Wonderful and Inspiring Music together!





Also I will be happy to share my knowledge of vocals, which is my passion from a child. I've been singing more than 20 years and give vocal lessons more than 6 years.



You are welcome to my VOCAL on-line lessons!

(Look at my Vocal Coach Gig below please)

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Great very talented singer! sent very quickly and professional

:

Thank you! My pleasure.

: : :


No comments:

Post a Comment