Wednesday, October 7, 2020

Be The British Female Singer On Your Track











About:

 Welcome to my singing gig.

~ Please read before purchasing.



A little about me and my gig:



My gig prices are set at $5 per 15 seconds.



I have extensive vocal training which means that I have great control of my voice. I have a variety of voices including a very soft, gentle tone, the ability to belt, high falsetto and a smooth transition between the styles. I sing vocals for several genres and have a large vocal range.

Part of your package:

·       An HQ audio file

·       Full commercial use

·       Revisions



My additional extras include:

·       Harmonies written

·       Original lyrics written for your instrumental

·       Original melodies that fit your song and style

·       Extra fast delivery



If you have an order that you would like to place, please message me and I can answer any questions and we can get started on your order as soon as possible. 
I look forward to working with you!

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment