Tuesday, October 13, 2020

Record Female Vocals For Your Song











About:



**Please Message Me Before Ordering**

 I can not guarantee I can sing your song as it may not be in my style or range so please message me before hand to avoid cancelled orders or disappointment!! <3 


I will record commercial female vocals for your song. I will need to be provided with the backing track and a rough guide showing me how you want it to be sung (melody, phrasing etc). I will usually send you a demo of the song before you place an order to avoid cancelled orders and to ensure it is to your liking.


I record with a Rode NT2a condenser mic so will be of good quality. You will receive dry vocals bounced to either WAV or MP3 depending on the selected package. Be sure to message me prior to ordering to discuss what exactly you want so we can come to a mutual agreement. 


Here's a link to my YouTube channel so you can listen to a range of my work : https://www.youtube.com/user/yasminpalmer


THANK YOUUUUU X


Reviews


Seller's Response:

Yasmin's voice took my song to an entirely new level! I am very happy with her performance...there's nothing like hearing someone (who can sing) bring your songs to life! I will be hiring Yasmin again.

Seller's Response:

🙏🙏 thank you so much. It means a lot

Seller's Response:

You snapped lol this was well worth the wait. I would love to work with you on some real songs

:

:D!! I'm so glad you we're pleased with it. Apologies again for the wait :(!!

:

When people listen to my attempts at music, the one thing they always say is how brilliant Yasmin's voice is. That says it all really.




No comments:

Post a Comment