Saturday, October 10, 2020

Be Your Male Singer And Song Writer











About:

Please read this carefully and message me before starting an order, giving me some information about your project to ensure that we have everything we need before we start.



Hi there, my name is Jswissy. I'd love love to chat about taking your songs to the next level!



Check out my youtube video: https://youtu.be/Sk85C0dwhnI



I'm a trained session vocalist and songwriter with extensive experience in many genres and styles. I'll record any vocals for any original or cover song of your choice. I also write lyrics and melody create tracks for an additional cost, at your request. I will always try to work with your budget, so feel free to send me a message with any question you may have.



Upon completion of the gig, I will always send you dry vocal tracks. You would need to have the project mixed and mastered by someone else, unless you and I agree that I do it for you. I look forward to working with you.



*Please note: my name or image cannot be used in any release, titles, tags, and/or credits of any kind upon the release of the song(s) I write/record for you- I must remain anonymous. Thank you for understanding!

Reviews


:

A talent.

:

Always professional talented and enthusiastic

:

Another artistic performance. Highly recommend it.

:

Professional service and very communicative.

:

Incredibly hard working , naturally talented, a fountain of ideas, takes direction, loves to sing.




No comments:

Post a Comment