Wednesday, October 14, 2020

Record Theme Music For Your Podcast, Radio Show, Short Film











About:

I will write and record a personalised theme tune for your production! I will make sure it is catchy and describes briefly what the show is and the title of course! I play a number of instruments such as acoustic guitar, ukulele, mandolin, harmonica and I also sing! 

My style of songwriting is a simple, stripped back and upbeat folk punk style.

I will record everything in my home setup, using Garageband on my mac. I can mix the track but cannot provide mastering unfortunately.

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Seller was very clear with communication, understood what I was looking for and exceeded my expectations. One minor revision which was handled quickly. My new theme music is awesome- I would highly recommend the seller to anyone looking for songwriting/theme music work.

Seller's Response:

Thanks so much for your positive feedback! It was great working with you :)

:

Brilliant. he was happy to make some minor changes to an already brilliant tune - would definitely want to work with him again!

:

Great creative ideas and worked to the brief perfectly. Would certainly recommend and use again!

:

Fantastic work. Would use again.




No comments:

Post a Comment