Thursday, October 8, 2020

Be Your Vocalist And Audio Mixer











About:

Hello, I am a 17 year old Vocalist and Audio Mixer, and I will provide my Services to you! If you have a song that needs vocalist? Or have a song that needs to be mixed?  Then you came to the right guy. I have 4 years of Experience when it comes to my craft, and I am confident that I can give my service with the best of my capabilities. I have sang for Competitions for my school, has made covers of my favorite Songs, and mixed a few songs for my school. I am very new to Fiverr, please be patient for any mistakes that I may make.



A pleasure doing Business with you.

Reviews


Seller's Response:

he went through alot of trouble for this project and was super patient and easy to work with! thanks again

:

This is literally the most fun I've had working with an artist on fiver. I will be ordering in the future

:

Thank you!!

:

Good communication, easy to work with, and great talent..

:

This guy did an awesome Job with communication and instructions. Awesome voice and vocal range.




No comments:

Post a Comment