Monday, October 12, 2020

Write A Custom Birthday Rap Song











About:

It's someone's birthday and you need something special, unique and creative! I can give you the coolest gift you can provide for your friend or family member! I will write and or record a custom birthday rap or song based on the details you provide. I do this out of love and for the love so I won't write or record anything derogatory or explicit. I guarantee it will be something you won't regret and they will never forget! 

Reviews


Seller's Response:

I honestly can't believe how talented he is. This was my third time ordering from Burton and he STILL shattered my expectations. Thank you so much, man. She's going to love the song.

Seller's Response:

Thank you so much again for choosing to work with me again!

Seller's Response:

Just great Was very patient with my requirements and the final product was just great Already recommended!!!

Seller's Response:

Major thank you again for choosing to work with me! Honored to make it happen!

Seller's Response:

Amazing job and quick delivery! Will definitely use you again thank you so much!!!!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment