Saturday, July 28, 2018

I will sing your song in english or spanish

I will sing your song in english or spanish












About:

I am a Spanish singer and I sing in a band called Blondays. More than 500 satisfied clients guarantee an excellent and personalized service.

Check out my extras below. Notice that I have studied Linguistics and I can translate your song from English to Spanish if you need.

Please have a look at my voice here:

https://soundcloud.com/blondays

A cappella or over a music background you provide.

I'm open to offers, so please let me know about your project and we can talk about it :)

I DON'T DO VIDEOS and I DON'T MASTER the files. I deliver a .wav file with just the raw voice. I can add a quick mix in mp3 for you to listen to the voice + the music together, but without adding any effects or mastering.

Reviews


patente86:Great and fast

mariaesnoz:Thanks so much!! :)

tpw18audios:Nos ha encantado!!! muy muy chula!

mariaesnoz:Genial! Cómo me alegro :) muchas gracias!

lesliemohlman:The song was perfect and delivered it within time without revisions. I would highly recommend.


No comments:

Post a Comment