Saturday, August 25, 2018

I will sing and compose vocals for you english, spanish

I will sing and compose vocals for you english, spanish












About:

Hi there, I love music! I'm singer, composer and songwriter. I do my works with responsability, heart and dedication, giving my best for all the works. In my own studio I work for many projects, recording lead vocals and background vocals, doing lyrics and music. Also I compose new original melodies and lyrics arrangements.
I'm full equipped with best audio quality.

All stems are delivered in WAV high quality, edited, no peaks, hiss, hum, any noise and quantized, ready to export and mix with music.

Thank you and Blessings

Reviews


jezakmusic:Great voice, well done, and high quality. Lyrics that she wrote were great as well!

rocioprudencio:Was a big pleasure write and sing for your amazing song! Hope we work together again.\nBlessings

kylie0110:Thank you Rocio for helping me with my gift for my daughter.

rocioprudencio:It was a pleasure! Thank you and blessings

anselmepau:Very professional and accurate


No comments:

Post a Comment