Saturday, August 25, 2018

I will provide a top-notch hook/chorus you are looking for, for your hit song/beat.

I will provide a top-notch hook/chorus you are looking for, for your hit song/beat.












About:

Calling all music composers of all kinds! I'm your girl for a quick hook/chorus or additional verse if need be for your beat or song. Whether you have the melody and hook written and just need a female vocalist, I'm here. Or if you need the whole package, I'm here. I work a very flexible schedule and can have the work back to you within a matter of two days, give or take. I promise only the best quality and professional vocals, and take pride in my work. For examples of my singing, check out my portfolio. 

Reviews


lilstevie:Outstanding quality and very easy to work with. 5 star service!

missmindyfeels:Have worked with a few times and very easy going and communicative. would work for again!!

lilstevie:Outstanding experience! MissMindy delivered EXACTLY what I wanted, but somehow made it even better than I could imagine. She is a truly talented vocal artist. Exceptional quality. Speedy delivery. Superb vocals. Would definitely highly recommend!

ianversey:Wow, delivery in a matter of hours with the end product sounding amazing. would definitely recommend and I'll look forward to working with her again !!!

missmindyfeels:Amazing rapper who goes hard. Easy to work with and told me up front what was expected of me. Looking forward to working with them again!


No comments:

Post a Comment