Saturday, August 25, 2018

I will do an awesome rap verse for you

I will do an awesome rap verse for you












About:

I will perform a rap verse about the topic of your choice.  I will do 2 to 3 attempts to make sure that I am happy with the 'flow' and then send you files of all good attempts.  I need to use free, un-copyrighted beats for legal purposes.  

Please send me the topic and potential words you would like incorporated into your song.  

My raps are clean (no cussing, hate speech, vulgar phrases, etc).  I will NOT rap about highly controversial/political issues . 

Message me if you have any questions, and I look forward to spitting some bars for you!   

Reviews


sunnyday239:Cancelled order. Seller failed to deliver on time!

marcusbondi512:AWESOME!!!!

lithuaniakale:great client! muscle up!!!

macmacqc:He did an awesome verse !! Best experience on Fiverr ever !!! Thanks

lithuaniakale:fun project, I enjoyed working on it!


No comments:

Post a Comment