Saturday, August 25, 2018

I will singing any song for 5 dollars

I will singing any song for 5 dollars












About:

I WILL SING OVER ANY TRACK.

Hi there! My name is Beechu Tan and thank you for visiting my fiverr profile. I am an experienced vocalist with more than 312 followers in Smule since I tried the app last month. And I have worked in a variety of genres from Pop to Slow Rock, Country and Jazz.
I can sing different languages, like English, Japanese, Chinese ,Korean and Filipino .If you're looking for vocals with a unique tone, look no further! 

How does it work?
You send me your instrumental, BPM, and a track with someone clearly singing the reference vocals, or someone clearly playing piano. I will then record my vocals to your track!



    Reviews


    :

    :

    :

    :

    :


    No comments:

    Post a Comment