Wednesday, April 1, 2020

Provide Male Vocals Soul, Pop, Jazz, Musical Theatre











About:

  • Lead vocals of your song from $125 
  • Lead and add up to three harmonies for $175
  • I will sing the lead, add up to three harmonies and ad libs for $200
  • You receive the vocal in 24bit raw Wav file
  • Name 'AJ Lewis' must be credited where necessary.  You must seek permission if you wish to sell any of my work in any format.
  • Top quality vocals - Master Quality Raw Vocals in 24 bit Wav or in any format to suit 
  • Vocal range G2 to Bb4 in chest voice(up to F5 in falsetto)
  • For some projects I charge $50 for commercial usage but this varies depending on the project. 
  • Please contact me to check my availability before booking full songs or intricate projects ;-) or if your are looking for a service that is not here
  • I record with a Neumann U87 AI Condensor mic with an Audient ID 14 Pre Amp


Please contact me if you have any other requests that are not listed



https://soundcloud.com/ajlewis/sets/session-singing-demo



https://soundcloud.com/ajlewis/sets/demo

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Great to work with. Amazing sound. Revised quickly too.

:

Another happy customer, a jobbing session singer working from home :-)

:

Again, wonderfull Vocals. You bring my songs to shine. More is not possible!

:

Perfect singer! He sings like no other of this world and yet he touches the world with his angelic voice. Without words... Wow!

:

Fantastic voice! A breeze to work with!




No comments:

Post a Comment