Wednesday, April 1, 2020

Be Your Professional Folk And Soul Session Vocalist











About:

Hello!



I am a full time professional musician currently working in 5* resorts in the Middle East. I am a highly experienced vocalist and cover a wide and varied range of genres such as pop/folk/country/soul/alternative and more. I look forward to singing your songs!



What I can do for you



  • Sing lead vocals, backing vocals and harmonies
  • Record my vocals using Logic Pro X and my Rode NT2a mic
  • Provide you with raw vocal stems as WAV or MP3


What I need from you



  • Provide me with an instrumental/backing track of your song
  • A reference track with lyrics and melody


If you have any questions please feel free to drop me a message as I am always open to modifying my packages!







Reviews


Seller's Response:

She has an amazing voice and was very flexible with the revisions. She also kept in contact with me until her work was done. Great job, definitely worth the investment! 5 stars all around. I look forward to working with her again!

Seller's Response:

Thank you so much!

:

Great Vocals & a pleasure to work with. Highly recommend

:

This is my 4th time working with emillward. She is so easy to work with, is quick and has delivered another great vocal for my song. I am very happy with the results. :-)

:

Great communication, beautiful voice... A+. Cant wait for the next project!




No comments:

Post a Comment