Thursday, April 2, 2020

Add Backing Vocals To Your Track Or Song











About:

PLEASE CONTACT ME FIRST BEFORE PLACING YOUR ORDER.



I will record strong soulful female harmonies for you. I enjoy singing R&B, songs. I started singing in church inspiring my gospel soulful sound.  I can sing in most styles from country, pop, RNB, reggae, classical, Worship, soul, Hip hop and Jazz. I Can pick up harmonies easily and arrange vocals.



You must be able to provide lyrics and the track with your vocals and without (if possible).



I will be recorded using logic PRO X and a 
Sennheiser e835 microphone. Files will be sent over in both Mp3 or wav files, individual harmonies stems and blended together mixes. I look forward to working together. 

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Working on an album. Yes, the seller did her job very well. Will return.

:

Thank you so much!!

: : :


No comments:

Post a Comment