Thursday, April 2, 2020

Be Your Versatile Female Singer And Songwriter











About:

Hi! If you are here, thank you for taking the time to check my gig!

 

My name is Stephanie and I would love to give life to your songs!



Check out my artist youtube channel.

--> https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCHq0vtEA-W_8A9UrBAw14Kw?



I am a singer-songwriter, composer and producer with experience in different genres, I would say my favorites are pop, r&b, pop-rock, soul, symphonic but I am constantly trying different styles musically. 

I will record lead vocals, harmonies, background vocals, anything you need! for your songs 



-You have unlimited revisions, I want your song to be as perfect as you imagine it

- Spanish and English: if you need me to sing or write in either of these languages I will be happy to do it. 

- I will always deliver raw/dry vocal tracks. (unless you state otherwise)

If you have any questions, feel free to send me a message, I will answer as soon as I can and I will try to help and make it comfortable for you.



Please, read the FAQs and message me 
with all the project detailsprior to placing an order, to make sure we have everything in order. 

Looking forward to working with you!











Reviews


:

Stephie always does amazing work! I plan on coming back to her as long as I can! You should hurry before she gets swooped up by some major label or something! :-)

:

Wow, great work! I love the voice and the idea of the lyrics, really well done! Excellent communication, always available and delivery on time. Highly recommended, I hope to be able to work with her again!

:

Great result, great vocal, very talented, very friendly and easy to communicate with. Great quality! It was a pleasure working with you! :)

:

Stephanie absolutely did a splendid job, following everything and doing everything as requested. She’s an amazing artist and has beautiful, powerful vocals! Definitely would recommend

:

Stephanie is an amazingly talented singer, and she provided high quality work for my track! I definitely recommend her, and I'll definitely be back for more myself!




No comments:

Post a Comment