Friday, April 17, 2020

Be Your Awesome Session Singer And Songwriter











About:

Need a professional singer for your new song? 

  • I am a professional singer, voice-over artist, guitarist, songwriter and an audio engineer with more than 10 years of experience and my goal here is to aid you in your musical projects! 



WHY ME?

  • With over 2000 songs made for customers all around the globe, I have learned tricks of the trade and I will gladly use them in YOUR SONG!



SPECIAL PACKAGE OFFER:



For $100 you will get a full acoustic song (acoustic guitars, bass, drums, strings, lyrics and full vocals) + copyrights for the song.



* All of the vocals will be recorded in my fully equipped professional studio*

* Copyright release is $10*



Reviews


:

Very easy to work with and great at his job

:

Working with shadezyel was so easy! He delivered an amazing song that went above and beyond my expectations! I will use him again and would highly recommend that you so too. You won't be disappointed!

:

Very easy to work with on a project.

:

I enjoyed working with shadezyel. He delivered an excellent piece of work and I'm very happy with the results. I can only recommend shadezyel to anybody looking for a real professional singer with a beautiful voice.

:

Shadezyel created a wondrous and soothing melody for my game. The instruments are fitting the game's mood. Recommended! :)




No comments:

Post a Comment