About:
Hi my name is Cache I am a Singer, songwriter & audio engineer from Manchester UK. I've been singing since around 10 years old i am 23 now and have been writing, recording, singing, mixing and mastering since i was 14 when i got my first MacBook. I've had the pleasure in working with up and coming songwriters & producers, pianists and artist in and around Manchester helping them produce a professional sound. I absolutely love what I do! and I am here to help you take your songs and sound to the next level.I have experience in many genres and styles. I'll record vocals for any original or cover song of your choice. I will write a song for you, record a song for you, be a feature on your song, mix and master your song & more.
I will always try my best to work with your budget, so feel free to send me a message with any questions you may have.
Please contact me first before placing an order so I can better understand what you want. If any of my 3 plans don't fit what you need, we can always arrange a custom plan tailor-made for you.
If you want more examples message me also.
Reviews
:
Thanks very much
:The seller always delivers quality work. I have used his services in the past and I will buy again. I highly recommend this seller.
:Great singer, very professional, would recommend very highly
:Awesome. Thank you
:
No comments:
Post a Comment