About:
IMPORTANT 1: Please message me before making an order to avoid any kind of confusion.
"I don't make free samples & the prices are fixed "
Hi! My name is edsimo and I'm your amazing Male singer.
I will record vocals for your song with professional quality! All I need is an instrumental track and your original prewritten melody and lyrics (English/French/Arabic)
The Basic service includes:
- I am fluent in various genres like:
§ Check out my songs and decide if my voice suits your expectations!§
My intention is to make you 100% satisfied, so do not hesitate in making a very detailed order!
"I don't make free samples & the prices are fixed "
"I don't make free samples & the prices are fixed "
Hi! My name is edsimo and I'm your amazing Male singer.
I will record vocals for your song with professional quality! All I need is an instrumental track and your original prewritten melody and lyrics (English/French/Arabic)
The Basic service includes:
- 180-second vocal track with mixing and mastering and also (autotune if you need it for free)
- 1 Revision included.
-If you want me to write, compose and sing a song for you with your instrumental- I will render professional songwriting
- Melody composition
- and top-notch vocal delivery
- PLEASE SEE MY GIG EXTRA FOR THIS PACKAGE
- I will render professional songwriting
- I am fluent in various genres like:
- Pop
- Edm
- Progressive/house music
- Rnb
- Country
- Hip Hop
Rap And also nursery songs for kids
- Backing Vocals
- Mixing & Mastering
§ Check out my songs and decide if my voice suits your expectations!§
My intention is to make you 100% satisfied, so do not hesitate in making a very detailed order!
"I don't make free samples & the prices are fixed "
Reviews
Seller's Response:
Simply Superb
Seller's Response:Thank you so much sir! Its my pleasure to work with you again!
Seller's Response:Awsome rap.. Above expectation..Well done
Seller's Response:It is My pleasure sir to work with you! Thanks alot
Seller's Response:First time ordering from him and he always put the customer first. Will be coming back soon.
No comments:
Post a Comment