About:
**********PLEASE READ BEFORE ORDERING********I can sing in English, japanese and spanish, in my audios you can hear me singing in the 3 different languages
Message me first!
I need to hear the song to know if I can do it properly. Also in same cases I will give you a free demo.
Tell me about your project and what do you need and I will make an offer thats in some cases a better deal than what appears here in the extras section :)
Hi! my name is Daisy and I have been a professional voice actress for 8 years now. I have a lot of experience making little kids voices, teenagers, cute girls,etc. My native language is spanish but I'm very fluent in English. Message me and I will reply as soon as I can, I wanna be part of your project!
Reviews
:
Daisy did a superb job and her vocals were perfect for the track. She was easy to work with and understood any changes or comments no problem. I highly recommend her work.
:Very good singer! professional voice! good for kids projects!!!
:Daisy is wonderful, so sweet and helped me with everything I needed. Gave me different options and if you're looking for something adorable HIRE HER! Will work with again.
:I'm blown away by how talented she is, she can even rap and it's 100% ultra cute! Thank you Daisy!
:Great communication to make sure we meant exactly the same thing, prompt response, and excellent result!
No comments:
Post a Comment