Thursday, April 16, 2020

Be Your Male Singer, Producer And Songwriter











About:

Are you looking for a multi talented producer, singer, songwriter and a sound engineer on fiverr



Hi my name is beatweezy I am a multi talented producer, songwriter, singer and a sound engineer.



I have over 20 years of industru experience, I have worked for over 1000 clients, I have produced over 6000 tracks and I have recorded over 1000 personal song.



I am exited to use my wealth of knowledge to work with you as a producer, singer and songwriter on fiverr



My Prices are moderate and affordable, you will get a professionally custom made works.



WHAT YOU CAN GET

  • 100% originality
  • Flexible working process
  • Fast Turn around
  • High quality mp3, wave, wma files
  • Crystaly mixed and mastered audio
  • Satisfaction 100% guaranteed
  • Money back if not satisfied


ORDER MY GIG OR MESSAGE ME SO WE CAN TALK ABOUT YOUR PROJECT

Reviews


Seller's Response:

always a pleasure

:

Good as always. will be back

:

Great help! beatweezy worked with the resource constraints and delivered

:

Great help! Supreme quality of delivery

:

I enjoyed every moment working with him




No comments:

Post a Comment