Thursday, April 16, 2020

Write, Sing And Produce An Original Song For You











About:

I will write, sing and produce a song for you to use for anything you wish.



I have been writing songs for around 8 years now and I have been using music production software such as Ableton Live for 4 years.



I will write a song within the genres: Pop, Indie and Alternative.



I have worked in multiple recording studios with award winning producers.

Reviews


:

By far the best money I ever spend! He has even exceeding the quality of the last delivery he made for me - And that was the best money I ever spend on Fiverr already back then. Matthew is easy to work with, goes the extra mile to make you satisfied and does it within the deadline. I would defiantly buy again, like I've already done and will recommend to everyone I know. Hands down the best singer/songwriter on Fiverr!

:

Besides the fact that Matthew, is an amazing artist with a incredible voice, it is very easy work with him. He perfectly adapts to your needs, and fully opens up to you about his ideas. I don’t have a single thing to complain about, pure class!

:

Great experience working with seller. He is very easy to communicate with and he made sure to keep me updated throughout the whole process. I highly recommend him.

:

Matthew deserves 5 HUGE STARS! What a talented singer/musician he is! He put life into my raw lyrics. I’m completely satisfied and looking forward to working with him again and again and again...

:

Matthew is not just brilliant. Mathew is talented, it is a pleasure to have this song, connecting me and the world to him. (go big or go home). Matthew came to play ball!!




No comments:

Post a Comment